Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Better Than Bosu


I worked in the office today. Since its like being stuck in a cave, I thought I'd actually try to look cute by breaking dress code and not wearing my uniform. 


So of course, I spent most of the day Not in the office. Good thing I wasn't called out about my attire. 

Lunch was this super yummy soup:

You can get the vegan recipe here: 
http://happyherbivore.com/recipe/salsa-soup/

I top mine with sour cream and cheese so it's more vegetarian than vegan. 

After work I continued my run streak by running a mile. I wore my cute new ruched capris from Target. 

I'm seriously contemplating getting a full length mirror. Although....balancing on the edge of the couch to take mirror selfies may be a better workout than Bosu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment