Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hills, Heels and Happy Cakes

This morning was so dark and gloomy I just didn't want to get up. When I did I knew I had to have some coffee. I was out of creamer so I had to doctor it up with white and chocolate milk. 
I love my cute owl mug. 

And I LOVE Luna Bars 

So after my super healthy breakfast, I went for my run. I only did 2 miles but I added in a rather large hill. 
It was the first time I ran this stretch and I had to walk some, but it gives me something to gauge my future attempts by. 

After my run, I got a quick hair cut and headed to the mall to use some of my fantastic coupons. First stop was DSW. I had been holding out for my bounce back coupon to go into effect so I could combine it with my certificate and get these babies. 
Guess heels $20 off?  Yes, please!

By this point it was nearly 230pm and I hadn't had any real food so I grabbed a late lunch at Sonic. It was not healthy by any means and the tots were way too salty but the limeade was nice. 

Next I went to Sephora where I got some freebies. A sparkly full size shadow and eyeliner.  Score!!
I won't  even go into the fiasco I went thru at Victorias Secret but let's just say they should take a lesson from DSW and double up on coupons. And the sales associate that called me "Hun" should be glad I'm not a crazed cross fitter and that I didn't knock out one of her perfect pearly whites. 

After successfully changing my wiper blades before the ice and snow hit tonight, I celebrated with one of the things that truly make me happy. 
Technically I guess it's two things but they were fresh and delicious. And, Yes, I have eaten enough of these to be able to discern freshness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment