Thursday, December 12, 2013

Oh Happy Day

I worked in the office all day but had the good sense to plan ahead for once. I brought my running clothes with me so I could stop and run my mile before going home. 

It was sooo cold. I definitely need to get some new gloves soon. 

On my way out the path I couldn't help but notice the iced over footprints. I thought they would make a good photo. 
So of course that resulted in a whole lotta picture taking. 


After an inordinate amount of self portraits, I reached around and took the most awesome pic through my legs!  

And my night has just been made, because my pic was featured by Ohio_Runs!!!! 

How could this day get better?  Oh it just did!  I have awesome friends who give me coupons. 
I see new shoes and frozen yogurt in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment