Monday, December 9, 2013

In the Zone

I got an early start today since I was worried there might be slick spots on the road. Thankfully there were none, so I had time to stop at Starbucks.
I'm waaaayyy too addicted to the cinnamon coffee cake. 

Lunch was this bean soup I made last night.
It was my first attempt and it wasn't bad. It probably needs a little more seasoning next time. 

I really like this Monday Motivation from Runners World. I'm hoping I can keep it up for years and that it becomes second nature. 
I did run my one mile after work even though I didn't want to.  My streak continues!  Not because I want too...I have to. 

And here's proof that Mondays can be great:

First, I got my year end gift card.  Timing is great, because I need groceries. 

Second: My highest scoring word in Words with Friends!!!!
I'm in the zone!!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment