Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday Work Day

I don't normally work on Wednesdays, but I did today so my workmate could have off.  Working in the office is like being in a cave.  No outside light, no windows, no clue what's going on in the world. I would know....I've been in a cave before:


Oh how I miss crawling around in the mud and the dark.  Such sloppy fun!

Lunch was left over crock pot chicken.  I had to dress it up a little.  I covered it in Garden Fresh Gourmet Sweet Onion Salsa, a little sour cream and shredded cheese.  That Sweet Onion Salsa would make anything delicious.



After work, I headed out to continue my streak. On my way, this happened:
I hope I can rack up as many miles in my lifetime. 

The best part about today's run?  Short sleeves and sunshine!  In December!!!! 

I chose my running spot strategically so I HAD to drive past one of my favorite local markets on the way home.  This was the special today (and every Wednesday) 

I will run for fried chicken. Or chocolate. Or wine or ....I'd even be willing to run for  this

No comments:

Post a Comment